40 Years of Leasing
From the Publishers of the World Leasing Yearbook comes “40 Years of Leasing” which will offer a new and unique analysis of the development of the leasing and asset finance markets over the past 40 years with contributions from the pioneers and top players in the global markets. Complete with exclusive data covering 40 years of international grow
To coincide with the 40th Anniversary issue of the World Leasing Yearbook, we are producing a very special publication titled “40 Years of Leasing”.
This unique publication will celebrate 40 years of practice in the leasing and asset finance markets with special contributions from the top players in the market with exclusive insight and commentary on the development of the international markets.
- Derek Soper
- Lindsay Town, IAA-Advisory
- Lord Mitchell
- Ed White, White Clarke Group
- Rafael Castillo-Triana, The Alta Group Latin American Region, LLC
- Japan Leasing Association
- Ralph Petta, Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (USA)
- John Brown
- Jeff Mcmanus
- Paul Nash, PwC United Kingdom
- Australian Finance Industry Association
- Robert Agnew, Morten Beyer & Agnew
- Acumen Aviation
- Canadian Finance and Leasing Association
- Andrew Denton, Alfa
Data: Unique to this special issue is the inclusion of 40 years of data on the international leasing markets. Exclusive statistics and information from 1978 to the present day covering North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia/New Zealand. This never published before data is exclusive to “40 Years of Leasing”.