The World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide which covers all the world’s leasing and asset financing markets in one single volume, ensuring you keep ahead of the competition.
The 2017 edition includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Covering 352 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The accompanying World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to 5,000 companies and over 6,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry, is supplied on disc making the data easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is a valuable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2017 edition provides 352 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report 2016 features unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1995 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market shares.
- Features over 250 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year’s activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments.
- An extensive review of leasing software developments for 2017 along with comprehensive product reviews from over 30 leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique and comprehensive World Leasing Database giving you direct access to over 5,000 in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with key global players
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 6,000 global contacts
Internationally recognised as the standard reference source for the leasing and asset finance professional, the new 38th edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is now available to order.
Publication Date: January 2017
Price: £375 / $550
Pages: 352 plus directory on disc
For more information or to order your copy of the World Leasing Yearbook 2017, contact Lisa Paul on tel: +44 (0)1206 579591 or email: email@example.com.