New 45th Edition
Available as an eBook or hard copy
The World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide which covers all the world’s leasing and asset financing markets in one single volume. Available in digital and hardback formats. It is unique in its field and an indispensable resource for asset finance and leasing professionals.
The new edition features 46 individual country reviews written by the top industry players in the markets and covers all leasing sectors, including core data for each country with analysis and projections. Covering 316 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The new 2024 edition includes the new Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on leasing market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Featuring data from 1999 to date, the complete Global Leasing Report is exclusive to, and ONLY available in, the World Leasing Yearbook.
The comprehensive World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to over 4,000 companies and contacts in 100 countries from all sectors of the industry, is easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is an invaluable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2024 edition provides the following unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- Global Leasing Report – that features unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1999 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for all 50 countries.
- Over 240 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- A 60-page Leasing Software Solutions Report.
- A Special Report on how the accelerated the pace of digitalisation is impacting the asset finance & auto leasing markets.
- New features on automation and artificial intelligence, digital solutions, and ESG strategy.
- Comprehensive analysis of the European leasing market is provided by Leaseurope, with core data including 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by client and asset type.
- A study of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group from its AltaLAR 100 Report, providing in-depth information on leasing portfolio size and growth by country in the region and including a run down on the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- Product reviews of 30 individual leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique World Leasing Database – giving you direct access to over 4,000 companies and contacts in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers, and accountants.
- 46 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year’s activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues.
- Update your knowledge base.
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential.
- Network with key global players.
- Gain international insight.
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports.
- Create business opportunities with 4,000 global contacts.
Grow your professional network by harnessing our unique database of names giving you instant access to 4,000 asset finance and leasing global contacts.
Internationally recognised as the standard reference source for the leasing and asset finance professional, the new 45th edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is available to order now.
Print: Hard copy book and directory supplied as a link to a downloadable PDF file.
Ebook: Both eBook and directory supplied as links to downloadable PDF files.
SPECIAL LEASING PACKAGE AVAILABLE: Order the World Leasing Yearbook 2024 in both hard copy and eBook format at a Special discounted price of £540/$750.
Publication Date: December 2023 (digital and hardback editions)
Pages: 316 plus directory.
For more information or to order your copy of the World Leasing Yearbook 2024, contact Michelle Hallworth on +44 (0)1206 579591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.