The World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide which covers all the world’s leasing and asset financing markets in one single volume. Available in digital and hardback formats it is truly unique in its field and an indispensable resource.
The new 41st edition covers over 50 country reviews written by the top industry players in the markets cover all leasing sectors with core data for each country with analysis and projections.
Covering 352 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The new 2020 edition includes the new Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Features data from 1998 to date. The complete Global Leasing report is ONLY available and exclusive to the World Leasing Yearbook.
The accompanying World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to 5,000 companies and contacts from all sectors of the industry, is supplied on disc making the data easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is an invaluable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2020 edition provides 352 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1998 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for all 50 countries.
- Features over 240 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- A review of how cloud hosting, artificial intelligence, the sharing economy and pay-per-use is shaping and impacting the asset finance and leasing markets.
- The impact of Servitization on the equipment and auto finance sectors.
- Technological agility through agile adoption strategies
- Special reports on the healthcare market; Irish aviation sector; Sukuk as an alternative funding source and car sharing.
- Comprehensive analysis of the European leasing market is provided by Leaseurope, with core data including 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by client and asset type.
- A study of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group from its AltaLAR 100 Report, providing in-depth information on leasing portfolio size and growth by country in the region and including a run down on the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- Product reviews from over 30 leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique World Leasing Database giving you direct access to over 5,000 companies and contacts in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year’s activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments.
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with key global players
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 5,000 global contacts
Grow your professional network by harnessing our unique database of names on disc giving you instant access to 5,000 asset finance and leasing global contacts.
Internationally recognised as the standard reference source for the leasing and asset finance professional, the new 41st edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is available to order.
Publication Date: December 2019 (digital and hardback editions)
Price: £375 / $550
Pages: 352 plus directory on disc
For more information or to order your copy of the World Leasing Yearbook 2020, contact Lisa Paul on +44 (0)1206 579591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.