World Leasing Yearbook 2022
NEW 43rd edition.
Available as an eBook or in hardback format.
The World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide which covers all the world’s leasing and asset financing markets in one single volume. Available in digital and hardback formats, it is truly unique in its field and an indispensable resource.
The new 43rd edition features 50 individual country reviews written by the top industry players in the markets and covers all leasing sectors with core data for each country with analysis and projections.
Covering 336 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The new 2022 edition includes the new Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Features data from 1999 to date. The complete Global Leasing Report which features 12 graphs and tables is ONLY available and exclusive to the World Leasing Yearbook.
The comprehensive World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to over 4,000 companies and contacts in 100 countries from all sectors of the industry, is easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is an invaluable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2022 edition provides 336 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1999 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for all 50 countries.
- Includes over 240 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- Features a 60-page a leasing Software Solutions Report.
- A Special Report on how the Covid-19 crisis has accelerated the pace of digitalisation impacting the asset finance & auto leasing markets.
- New features on artificial intelligence, cloud-based solutions, straight-through processing and digital transformation.
- Comprehensive analysis of the European leasing market is provided by Leaseurope, with core data including 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by client and asset type.
- A study of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group from its AltaLAR 100 Report, providing in-depth information on leasing portfolio size and growth by country in the region and including a run down on the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- Product reviews from 35 individual leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique World Leasing Database giving you direct access to over 4,000 companies and contacts in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year’s activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments.
|Estonia||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with key global players
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 4,000 global contacts
Grow your professional network by harnessing our unique database of names giving you instant access to 4,000 asset finance and leasing global contacts.
Internationally recognised as the standard reference source for the leasing and asset finance professional, the new 43rd edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is available to order.
Print: Hard copy book and directory on disc
Ebook: Book and directory supplied as a link to a downloadable PDF file.
SPECIAL LEASING PACKAGE AVAILABLE: Order the World Leasing Yearbook 2022 in both hard copy and eBook format at a Special discounted price.
Publication Date: December 2021 (digital and hardback editions)
Price: £385 / $550
Pages: 336 plus directory.
For more information or to order your copy of the World Leasing Yearbook 2022, contact Lisa Paul on +44 (0)1206 579591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.